Post Name: – IPPB Officer Recruitment Online Form 2018 | Apply Online for 58 Officer Posts
Date of Post: – July 28, 2018
Short Information: – The Indian Post Payment Bank (IPPB) New Delhi invites online applications for recruitment of Officers (Scale II, III, IV & V) posts. The online Application of IPPB Officer Recruitment Online Form 2018 will start on 01 August 2018. Eligible applicants are advised to before check the full recruitment notification and apply online till 15th August 2018.
About of Indian Post Payment Bank (IPPB):-
The India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) scheduled to be launched on the 21st of August 2018 has been incorporated as a public sector company under the Department of Posts with 100% GOI equity and is governed by the Reserve Bank of India. And the banking service of post office comes under the Ministry of Finance.
IPPB Officer Recruitment 2018 Important Dates:-
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 01-08-2018
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 15-08-2018
IPPB 2018 Vacancy Details:-
Total Posts: 58
Post wise Details:
- Manager: 15
- Senior Manager: 32
- Chief Manager: 07
- AGM: 04
What is the Educational qualification for Indian Post Payment Bank Recruitment 2018?
Candidates should have process Degree obtained from the recognized Universities/ Institutes recognized by the Govt of India only will be considered.
What is the Age Limit for IPPB Recruitment 2018?
- Age Limit as on 01-08-2018
- Minimum Age for Sl No 1: 23 Years
- Maximum Age for Sl No 1: 35 Years
- Minimum Age for Sl No 2: 26 Years
- Maximum Age for Sl No 2: 35 Years
- Minimum Age for Sl No 3: 29 Years
- Minimum Age for Sl No 4: 32 Years
- Maximum Age for Sl No 3 & 4: 50 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
Application Fee for IPPB Officer Recruitment notification 2018:-
- For All Others: Rs.750/-
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs. 150/-
- Payment Mode (Online): Debit/ Credit Card, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallet
Selection Process for IPPB Officer jobs 2018:-
- Candidates selection process based on online Exam and interview.
- To know more selection process details please go to official website that is given below link.
How to Apply for IPPB Officer Recruitment Online form 2018?
Eligible candidates can be Apply online through the official website from 01 August 2018 to 15 August 2018.
Steps to Apply online:-
- Visit the official recruitment website of IPBB.
- Now visit the careers page
- Click on Apply online under Direct Recruitment of Officers in Scale 2,3,4 and 5
- Complete the registration process by filling the details mandatory for successful submission
- Login with required credentials
- Complete the application process by submitting fees (Unreserved Category – Rs.750, SC/ST/PWD Category – Rs.150)
- Download the confirmation page and take a printout for future reference
>> Apply Online